Careers at HVB Chartered Professional Accountants
At HVB Chartered Professional Accountants in Saskatoon, we believe that our strongest asset is our people. We understand the importance of personal and professional development, and thus, we provide opportunities for professional advancement and career satisfaction. We also understand that having the flexibility to achieve a healthy balance between work and personal/family commitments is vital to sustaining a strong team to serve our clients.
We are always looking for experienced accounting technicians to help us provide exceptional service to our clients. In particular, we are looking for team members with the following qualifications and abilities:
- Be proficient in written and oral English
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have experience with various bookkeeping/accounting/tax software packages including QuickBooks, Simply Accounting/ Sage 50, Caseware, Jazz-It, and Profile
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Enjoy working in a smaller office setting
- Preparing year-end working paper files for Review and Notice to Reader engagements
- Preparing corporate and personal tax returns
- Assisting clients with bookkeeping, payroll, GST, and PST
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive pay rates, benefits package, bonuses, incentives, and flexible work schedules.